5/3/10

Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight

It's been a while since we've heard from Christina Aguilera. She's been busy playing grown up with a husband and a kid. She's been in the studio over the last few months and her 4th album, "Bionic" is on it's way.

The video for "Not Myself Tonight" brings Xtina back to her sexy roots. Skimpy clothing, PVC outfits, dancing and splashing in the water... This video pays hommage to Madonna and has a very S&M bondage theme going on. Lots of cleavage and a great beat too.

The video is a little reminiscent of Lady Gaga, though. Oh well. I still love Christina.



Cause I’m doing things that I normally won’t do
The old me’s gone I feel brand new
And if you don’t like it fuck you

The music’s on and I’m dancing
I’m normally in the corner just standing
I’m feeling unusual
I don’t care cause this is my night

I’m not myself tonight
Tonight I’m not the same girl same girl

No comments:

Post a Comment