5/20/10

3OH!3 ft Katy Perry - Starstrukk

3Oh!3 is one of the hottest new bands to come out of 2009. Defined as electropop, this track was 3Oh!3's second single from their album "Want". Any video featuring Katy Perry is sexy in my books and this one does not disappoint.

The scene with Katy in spandex in the fountain? Holy hotness!



Tight jeans, double d's makin' me go (whistles),
All the people on the street know (whistles),
Iced out, lit-up make the kids go (whistles),
All the people on the street know (whistles).

I think I should know how to make love to something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out,
Now, L-o-v-e is just another word I never learned to pronounce
How do I say I'm sorry 'cause the word is just never gonna come out,
Now, L-o-v-e is just another word I never learned to pronounce

No comments:

Post a Comment